Integrated 3D CAD/CAM Solution Powered by Self-Developed 3D Geometric Modeling Kernel
Designed for the whole process of product development Featuring the fastest kernel for Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling, non-solid mold parting and smart CNC machining strategies from 2-axis to 5-axis
Talk to us
Want to buy ZW3D Software? Or Interested in training? Call us..
What is ZW3D ?
ZW3D, an integrated CAD/CAM solution designed for the whole process of product development features the fastest kernel for Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling, non-solid mold parting and smart CNC machining tactics from 2 axis to 5 axis. It brings customers multiple benefits such as reduced costs, optimized design workow and improved efficiency.
- ZW3D Pro offers effective part and assembly modeling along with whole process of mold design
- Translators for CATIA, Inventor, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solidedge, JT ACIS, Parasolid, IGES, STEP, DWG/DXF, VDA, STLand so on.
- Variety of sketch functions and Ready-sketch library
- Solid-surface hybrid modeling
- Powerful Direct Edit function
- Flexible Morphing,Wrapping and Flex tools
- Productive assembly design with standard part library, interference check and animation simulation
- Smart & easy to use 2D sheet
- Sheet metal functions
- Reverse engineering with triangle mesh modify & surface reproduce
- Geometry Healing
- Design Optimizer, Part Compare, Real-View & Checking Tools
- Links to FEA, CMM and Macro Recorder
- Show-n-Tell Built-in Tutorials
- Whole process of mold design wizard
- Draft analysis and Thickness analysis tools
- Multi-product mold design
- Core Cavity QuickSplit by Parting Lines & Region faces methods
- Detail design tools with Cooling, Slide, Gate
- Mold Base Library & Standard parts library
- Electrode design & 2D document
WHAT'S NEW IN ZW3D ?
Truly All-in-one 3D CAD/CAM Solution
ZW3D can complete the CAD/CAM work that previously required standalone CAD and standalone CAM software. The integrated system makes it easier to manage 3D data and its transition.
Unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling
Unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling technology can unleash your 3D design ideas by breaking down the boundaries between solid and surface features. It provides designers with more creativeness and opportunities.
Cutting-edge Non-solid Mold Parting Technology
You can design molds based on non-perfect solid features and create core and cavity faster than ever. Skipping the model healing will shorten the whole process of mold production from cost evaluation to manufacturing.
Smart QuickMill Technology
Patented QuickMill Technology makes roughing tool paths with uniform cutting loads. It automatically adjusts feed rate using the Advanced Feed Rate Control function to lengthen tool life, reduce tool cost and raise machining efficiency.
Easy to Learn & Use
ZW3D ensures fast software implementation and shortens the learning curve with MS Oce style, clear and intuitive UI, Show-n-Tell, tutorial videos, knowledge base and a professional support team.
How ZW3D Can Help You:
Intuitive 3D Visualization & Parametric Design
ZW3D speeds up your product development and helps you grasp marketing opportunities through 3D visualization and parameterization of the concept design, product design and mold design.
Conveniently Unify 3D Data with One Integrated System
With CAD, Mold and CAM modules integrated in one system, customers can unify all 3D data and avoid data loss during the transition. Meanwhile, it can ease coordination among the Product R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing Departments.
Flexible and Powerful Modeling Capabilities
With exible modeling technologies, like unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling, morphing, wrap and embossing, based on ZW3D’s patented kernel, it can optimize product R&D workow, improve design efficiency and deliver more creative and personalized product designs to customers.
Fast and Efficient Mold Design
With the whole-process 3D mold design module and the non-solid mold parting technology, ZW3D helps you shorten the time of cost evaluation, quotation and mold design, get orders faster and improve mass production efficiency.
Greatly Shorten Machining Time & Extend Cutting Tool Life
ZW3D helps customers shorten machining time and extend cutting tool life with the clear and easy-to-use CAM workow, intuitive UI, automatic feature identification, tactic machining capability and QuickMill technology.
WHAT'S IN ZW3D CAD ?
The ZW3D CAD solution advances the capabilities of ZW3D CAD/CAM design with unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling, multi-object file management, powerful data exchange and reliable product verification tools. Further to this, the solution features mold design, sheet metal and reverse engineering. Benefiting from the shortened learning curve and the flexibility of design, you can speed up the product design process and boost design productivity.
Why to Choose ZW3D CAD
Excellent Data Translator
Eliminate the barriers between different 3D modeling systems and maximize data reuse. There is no need to worry about CAD data exchange with your suppliers.
Easy to Learn & Use, 3D Visualization & Parameterization
The intuitive UI, clear 3D design workow and the built-in Show-n-Tell tutorials help you to shorten your learning curve and reduce training costs, while rapidly visualizing in 3D and parameterize product design.
Flexible & Humanized Modeling Tool
Thanks to the unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling, ZW3D can help to speed up modeling process and increase design exibility with creative and personalized product designs delivered.
Versatile 3D CAD Platform
Various CAD functions, like 3D modeling, assembly, 3D annotations, 2D drawing, sheet metal, advanced FIT, reverse engineering and more, are provided in ZW3D,making it possible to meet the needs of different departments in your company.
Cost-effective 3D CAD software
Supported by a powerful and embedded le translator, leading to reduced communication costs, and an easy-to-learn UI, minimizing re-learning costs, ZW3D provides an effective CAD/CAM solution with low, long term replacement costs.
Highlights of ZW3D CAD
Multi-object File Management
- Users can store all objects , like part, assembly, 2D sheet, CAM plan etc., of an entire project in one le to improve the efficiency of data management.
- The traditional single-object file method is also provided to meet different requirements.
Unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling Technology
- Designers do not have to worry if the object is a solid or a surface in ZW3D. It is possible to make Boolean operations for surface parts directly with solid geometries.
- Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling technology eliminates the barriers between solid modeling and surface modeling to speed up the modeling design.
Better Design Cooperation
- Quickly generate different standard 2D Sheet with views and dimensions from parts or assembly.
- Directly read 3D models from Catia, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, STEP, IGES, DWG, Parasolid, DXF, STL, SAT,etc.
- Export models to STEP, IGES, STL, Parasolid, SAT, 3D PDF Catia files .
Flexible Embossing, Morphing & Wrapping
- Quickly emboss a high precision surface from a raster image.
- Support solid, surface and STL data to do flexible morphing and wrapping.
- Designers can be more flexible and creative, leading to optimal designs.
Product Verification Tools
- Visual analysis tools, like contour stripe, gaussian curvature, draft angle and thickness analysis, can be used to check surface quality and product structure.
- Dynamic section view and interference check help designers verify that the parts and assembly will fit.
- Use vivid animations to demonstrate the product to anyone.
ZW3D CAD Features
- Translator for Catia, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge,Inventor, IGES, STEP, Parasolid, DXG/DXF, STL and more
- 2D Sketching with Ready-sketch Library
- 3D Wireframe Tools & 3D Sketch
- Parametric Modeling & Direct Edit
- Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling
- Shape Morphing, Wrapping & Flex Tools
- Assembly Design, Interference Check & Animation
- Geometry Healing
- Sheet Metal Design & FTI
- Reverse Engineering
- 2D Views, BOM/Hole Tables
- PMI (Product Manufacturing Information)
WHAT'S IN ZW3D Mold ?
The ZW3D Mold design solution covers your needs throughout the whole-process of mold design, providing high-quality data import, smart model healing, unique non-solid mold parting, extendable mold base and standard parts, and practical electrode design & 2D document. It helps you accelerate the cost evaluation and maximize your productivity by shortening the mold design cycle.
Why to Choose ZW3D Mold
Whole-Process 3D Mold Design
Improved efficiency is achieved through a streamlined workflow. In a single system, users can complete all mold design work with 3D visual and parametric design, reducing costs and facilitating collaboration.
Powerful Design Verification Tools
Various product verification tools and healing features help mold makers deal with analysis, checks, healing and changes to eliminate design errors, ensuring the manufacturability of product structure.
Excellent Time Saver for Quotation
ZW3D’s non-solid mold parting without healing makes itself stand out from the competition, which greatly shortens the time of cost evaluation and quotation, speeding up the cycle of mold design.
Faster Core & Cavity Splitting
Quick splitting of the most complex parts with parting lines or the core-cavity region definition method helps users improve work efficiency, reduce deliveringtime and win more business opportunities.
Extendable MoldBase & Standard Parts
Work with an extensive library of mold bases and standard parts that can be modified and personalized, meeting the requirements of different countries and companies.
Highlights of ZW3D Mold
- Directly read many standard formats and 3D models from Catia, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor and more.
- Draft analysis tool helps users to check undercuts and vertical walls with a rainbow color effect.
- Thickness analysis varies the manufacturability of product structure.
Flexible and Fast Parting
- Solid model is not a requirement for splitting. Open geometry can be directly split without healing to shorten the quotation period.
- Split quickly with two exible methods: parting lines and face region definition.
- Various tools help users to quickly establish parting lines & faces to increase eciency.
MoldBase & Standard Parts
- Easily load an entire mold base from many major suppliers: DME, Hasco, LKM, Futaba,Meusburger and more.
- Numerous standard parts are provided and trimming is performed automatically.
- Customizable mold bases and standard parts can satisfy different requirements.
Electrode Design & 2D Document
- Easy-to-use electrode extract tools allow you to deal with complex electrodes quickly.
- Automatically create a batch of electrodes and 2D sheets to dramatically shorten development time and reduce errors.
- Customized CAM templates help you to machine electrodes efficiently and get good Gcode with just several mouse clicks.
ZW3D Mold Features of
• Built-in CAD Features
• Mold Design Wizard
• Parting Lines & Faces, Core-Cavity Splitting
• MoldBase & Standard Parts Library
• Cooling, Runner, Gate, Slider
• Electrode Design
ZW3D Software System Requirement
|Operating system||Microsoft® Windows7 sp1
Microsoft® Windows 8.1
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo @2GHz or above, or equivalent AMD® processor|
|RAM||Recommended configuration: 4G or above|
|Video||OpenGL 3.1 or above
nVIDIA Quadro FX 580 @ 512MB or above, or equivalent AMD Graphic card
Minimum configuration: 1024 x 768 VGA with True Color
Recommended configuration: 1280 x 1024 VGA with True Color or above
|Required for licensing||Soft Key or Dongle|
|Required for Floating License||Installation of TCP/IP Network Protocol|